Ventura County Credit Union is proud to offer financial advice to those located in Camarillo, Moorpark, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, RiverPark and Ventura, CA. We don’t just provide our valued members help with reaching their financial goals – we also reward them by offering plenty of other benefits of membership. We strive to create a well-organized and beneficial credit union for our members and this starts from the top down, with our professional and dedicated leaders.
Our team is assembled with the best in the business in order to make sure Ventura County Credit Union always operates efficiently and profitably.
- Joe Schroeder - President and CEO
- Gavin Bradley - Chief Operating Officer
- Linda Rossi - Chief Administrative Officer
- Linda Sim - Chief Financial Officer
- Clint Lovinger - Vice President, Member Services
- April Remnant - Vice President, Delivery Systems
- Mark Ross - Vice President of Technology
- Ed Sahakian - Vice President, Business and Home Loans Services
- Beverly Armendariz - Assistant Vice President, Human Resources
- Tina Estes - Assistant Vice President, Marketing
- Geralynn Finnan - Assistant Vice President, Consumer Lending
- Rudy Guevara - Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Zerry Holefield - Assistant Vice President, Home Loan Services
- Natalie Yanez - Director, Community Partnerships
- Rick Davis - Director, Analytics
- Edith Campa - RiverPark Branch Manager
- Kelly Fitzpatrick - Moorpark Branch Manager
- Jessica Fuentes - Port Hueneme Branch Manager
- Amy Ginnever - Simi Valley Branch Manager
- Diana Lopez - Oxnard Branch Manager
- Tina Johnson - Member Service Center Manager
- Liza Kennedy - Compliance Manager
- Susan Marshall - Collections Manager
- Alma Medina - Camarillo Branch Manager
- Ruth E. Morris - Executive Services Manager
- Anna Rader - Regional Operations Manager
- Cecilia Rivas - Accounting Manager
- Jason Valsamis - Thousand Oaks Branch Manager
- Arturo Zaragoza - Ventura Branch Manager
Contact Ventura County Credit Union Today!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or by phone at 805.477.4000. If you’re interested in visiting us, we encourage you to check out our Locations & Directions page to find the location of our office most convenient to you. We can’t wait to hear from you!