Easy payment solutions with Quick PayQuick Pay is a convenient, low-cost* way to pay your VCCU auto loan, personal loan or credit card using a checking or savings account from another financial institution or a non-VCCU Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card.
- Register to get started for single payments or auto pay or
- Set up a one-time payment with Express Pay (no log in required)
- Make an on-time payment until 6:00 p.m. PST on the due date
Quick Pay Frequently Asked Questions
For both options you will need the primary member’s:
- VCCU member number
- The last 4 digits of their Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Email address
Note: You can find your VCCU member number on your monthly statement, Online Banking profile, membership card or printed on your checks.
Next, check your Online Banking profile to ensure that your information (email address and phone number) is up-to-date. If you are still unable to register, please contact us for assistance.
Note: If you choose to use Express Pay you do not need to register, however your login information will not be stored.
- Log on using your Quick Pay email and password
- View the loan(s) eligible for Quick Pay*
- Choose to set up an Auto Pay or one-time payment from a credit or debit card or bank account
- If you choose not to register, you can use Express Pay, which will not store your login information, but allow you to make a one-time or recurring payment.
*Quick Pay is not available on accounts without a loan or if the loan is not current.
- No fee for credit card payments
- $5.00 for all other payments
Note: You cannot make a payment to your mortgage loan through this service. Log into Online Banking to access your mortgage payment options.
*$5.00 per transaction for each one-time, automatic or Express Pay payment when using a checking or savings account or debit card.
Quick Pay is not available on accounts without a loan or if the loan is not current.