Achieve Your Financial Goals With BALANCE
Want to get out of debt? Buy your first home? Save for higher education? Plan for retirement? Whatever your financial goals may be, we’re here to help you achieve them through our partnership with BALANCE. As a VCCU member, you have FREE access to:
- Financial counseling on everything from credit reports to budgeting
- Debt management planning (BALANCE can negotiate payment plans with creditors on your behalf)
- Unbiased money management information and assistance
- Interactive online financial education tools (financial calculators, articles, quizzes, videos and more)
- Monthly webinars on a variety of financial topics
Free BALANCE Webinars
Knowledge is power — especially when it comes to managing your finances. Through BALANCE, you can boost your financial expertise with FREE monthly webinars.
JANUARY – CREDIT CARD MAKEOVER
This session provides an overview of credit card usage, warning signs of credit issues, and options for debt management and reconstructing existing credit.
Sign-up for Credit Card Makeover
- Session 1: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 10:30 a.m. PST
- Session 2: Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 5:30 p.m. PST
FEBRUARY – SOLVING THE MYSTERY OF CREDIT REPORTS
This session provides an overview of credit bureaus, credit scoring, guidance to dispute inaccuracies, improving credit scores, and dealing with identity theft and fraud.
Sign-up for Solving the Mystery of Credit Reports
- Session 1: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 - 10:30 a.m. PST
- Session 2: Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 5:30 p.m. PST
Visit BALANCE for a look at more upcoming webinars.
Get Started Today
To start using BALANCE, simply call 888.456.2227 or register for BALANCE online. Once you’ve signed up, you can use the online resources any time. BALANCE counselors are available:
- Monday through Thursday from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.