Achieve Your Financial Goals With BALANCE
Want to get out of debt? Buy your first home? Save for higher education? Plan for retirement? Whatever your financial goals may be, we’re here to help you achieve them through our partnership with BALANCE. As a VCCU member, you have FREE access to:
- Financial counseling on everything from credit reports to budgeting
- Debt management planning (BALANCE can negotiate payment plans with creditors on your behalf)
- Unbiased money management information and assistance
- Interactive online financial education tools (financial calculators, articles, quizzes, videos and more)
- Monthly webinars on a variety of financial topics
Free BALANCE Webinars
Knowledge is power — especially when it comes to managing your finances. Through BALANCE, you can boost your financial expertise with FREE monthly webinars.
OCTOBER – RETIREMENT PLANNING: THE BASICS
Participants will learn how to harness the power of time, optimize investments to reach their long-term goals, and understand how the economy and taxes can impact their retirement dollars.
Sign-up for Retirement Planning: The Basics
- Session 1: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 10:30 a.m. PST
- Session 2: Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 5:30 p.m. PST
NOVEMBER – BUILDING A BETTER BUDGET
Participants will identify their short- and long-term goals and learn how to design realistic spending and savings plans to reach those objectives, including options for getting out of debt (and staying there).
Sign-up for Building a Better Budget
- Session 1: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - 10:30 a.m. PST
- Session 2: Thursday, November 19 - 5:30 p.m. PST
Visit BALANCE for a look at more upcoming webinars.
Get Started Today
To start using BALANCE, simply call 888.456.2227 or register for BALANCE online. Once you’ve signed up, you can use the online resources any time. BALANCE counselors are available:
- Monday through Thursday from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.