Achieve Your Financial Goals With BALANCE
Want to get out of debt? Buy your first home? Save for higher education? Plan for retirement? Whatever your financial goals may be, we’re here to help you achieve them through our partnership with BALANCE. As a VCCU member, you have FREE access to:
- Financial counseling on everything from credit reports to budgeting
- Debt management planning (BALANCE can negotiate payment plans with creditors on your behalf)
- Unbiased money management information and assistance
- Interactive online financial education tools (financial calculators, articles, quizzes, videos and more)
- Monthly webinars on a variety of financial topics
Free BALANCE Webinars
Knowledge is power — especially when it comes to managing your finances. Through BALANCE, you can boost your financial expertise with FREE monthly webinars.
JULY – PSYCHOLOGY OF SPENDING
We all have a “money personality” and it has a major impact on our attitudes, relationship with money, and spending habits. By understanding this, individuals can monitor and adjust their behaviors to make smart money decisions. This webinar will teach strategies and tactics to decode personality types to gain control over finances.
Sign-up for Psychology of Spending
- Session 1: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 10:30 a.m. PST
- Session 2: Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 5:30 p.m. PST
AUGUST – FEDERAL STUDENT AID WITH FAFSA (For Teens)
This webinar covers important details such as how the FAFSA works, deadlines, and the application process. This webinar is geared towards a teen audience but parents are also welcome to attend!
Sign-up for Federal Student Aid With FAFSA
- Session 1: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 10:30 a.m. PST
- Session 2: Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 5:30 p.m. PST
Visit BALANCE for a look at more upcoming webinars.
Get Started Today
To start using BALANCE, simply call 888.456.2227 or register for BALANCE online. Once you’ve signed up, you can use the online resources any time. BALANCE counselors are available:
- Monday through Thursday from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.