Achieve Your Financial Goals With BALANCE
Want to get out of debt? Buy your first home? Save for higher education? Plan for retirement? Whatever your financial goals may be, we’re here to help you achieve them through our partnership with BALANCE. As a VCCU member, you have FREE access to:
- Financial counseling on everything from credit reports to budgeting
- Debt management planning (BALANCE can negotiate payment plans with creditors on your behalf)
- Unbiased money management information and assistance
- Interactive online financial education tools (financial calculators, articles, quizzes, videos and more)
- Monthly webinars on a variety of financial topics
Free BALANCE Webinars
Knowledge is power — especially when it comes to managing your finances. Through BALANCE, you can boost your financial expertise with FREE monthly webinars.
JANUARY | ARE YOU FINANCIALLY HEALTHY?
Financial health is about so much more than your credit score. True financial health is based on four key components: Spend, Save, Borrow, and Plan. In this engaging webinar, you’ll also get a chance to confidentially determine your own Financial Health Score and the steps you can take to improve that score.
Sign-up for Are You Financially Healthy?
- Session 1: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 10:30 a.m. PST
- Session 2: Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 5:30 p.m. PST
FEBRUARY | DRIVE AWAY HAPPY: CAR BUYING DECISIONS
Getting a car can be overwhelming and stressful with all the decisions to make: new or used; buy or lease; zero percent financing or rebate (not to mention what color to pick). Participants will learn tips and tricks to have the best car shopping experience possible, while also making wise financing decisions.
Sign-up for Drive Away Happy: Car Buying Decisions
- Session 1: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 10:30 a.m. PST
- Session 2: Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 5:30 p.m. PST
Visit BALANCE for a look at more upcoming webinars.
Get Started Today
To start using BALANCE, simply call 888.456.2227 or register for BALANCE online. Once you’ve signed up, you can use the online resources any time. BALANCE counselors are available:
- Monday through Thursday from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.