Whether you’re saving for a house, car, vacation, college or just a rainy day, there’s a VCCU savings account for you. It’s a great way to keep your money safe and earn dividends as you work toward your financial goals.
We offer a variety of account options so you can save in the way that’s right for you.
- Primary Share Savings: A simple way to save, a primary share account secures your VCCU membership and comes with no service charges. Plus, you’ll earn dividends as long as you maintain a balance of $25 or more.
- Regular Share Savings: You can open up as many regular savings accounts as you need to meet your goals. For instance, one account can be your vacation fund and another can help you save for braces for your child.
- Get Fit Savings Plan: Completing a Get Fit Savings Plan enrollment form allows you to schedule automatic transfers or payroll deductions ranging from $10 up to $100 monthly. Once your balance reaches either $500 or $1,000, we will transfer the amount into a special six-month Get Fit Certificate to produce greater returns. Your automatic deposits will continue to increase your balance toward another certificate until you arrive at the plan goal of $5,000.
- Get Fit Savings Plus Plan: Saving for a house or a car just got easier! With our Get Fit Savings Plus Plan, you can set automatic deposits between $50 and $500 per month. When your balance reaches $2,500, it automatically rolls over into a six-month certificate. When your Get Fit Savings Plus Plan equals $25,000, you will have a solid account balance and have developed a sound savings habit to enable you to begin saving for another certificate.
- Holiday Club Accounts: Make plans to stuff the stockings a bit more full this upcoming holiday season by making regular deposits through direct deposit, automatic transfers and payroll deductions. On November 1st we will transfer the balance directly into the VCCU account of your choice. A small fee will be assessed for each withdrawal made between January 1 and October 31 of each year.
We also offer additional investment choices, such as certificates, money market accounts and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), to give you opportunities to earn even more on your savings.
Start Saving Today with Ventura County Credit Union
Stop by your local VCCU office in Ventura, Port Hueneme, RiverPark, Oxnard, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark and Simi Valley, California or call us at 805.477.4000. We look forward to helping you with your financial goals so you can live the life!