Who Can Join?
To open an account, you must first become a member. To be eligible for membership, you must live, work, or attend school in Ventura or Santa Barbara County.
- Complete the membership application online. To speed the process, have the following handy:
- Government-issued photo ID such as a valid driver's license, passport or military ID
- Valid Social Security Number (SSN)
- Date of birth
- Current physical address
- Current mailing address (if different)
- Email address
- Home phone number
- Mobile phone number for fraud alerts
- Select the accounts you would like to open (Checking, Savings, Credit Card, etc.)
- Have a checking account at another financial institution? Our Online Switch Kit has everything you need to easily transfer your account to VCCU.
- Once your application is complete, please print out and sign the Account Card and mail it to VCCU or return it to any VCCU location.
Have A Question? Let Us Help!
If you have a question about membership, please visit your nearest branch in Ventura, Port Hueneme, Oxnard, RiverPark, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark or Simi Valley, California, email us at email@example.com or call us at 805.477.4000. We are more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.