Esta comunicación incluye información importante.
Temporary Branch HoursAll branches are open during our temporary branch hours:
10 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
10 am – 2 pm Saturday
Member Service Center hours remain unchanged:
Call wait times may be delayed due to heavy call volume and shortage of staff. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and strongly encourage the use of our ATMs, Online and Mobile Banking services.
8 am - 5 pm Monday through Wednesday
8 am - 6 pm Thursday and Friday
9 am - 2 pm Saturday
Safe branch protocols continue to remain in place, including:
- Requiring a mask or face covering to enter a branch
- Social distancing and maintaining at least 6 feet apart
- Limiting the number of members inside a branch at any one time
- In addition, we are asking any employee who is not feeling well to stay home, and we ask the same of our members.
- Branch staff are sanitizing high-use areas and ATMs throughout the day and hand sanitizer for personal use is readily available.
Financial Assistance & ResourcesWe continue to stand ready to assist members with financial challenges that may result from missed work, business closures, medical expenses and more.
*Please do not send any personal or sensitive account information through this this standard email as it is not secure.
Whether you have a check to deposit, need to transfer funds or apply for a loan, we have a remote solution for that. Stay safe at home and skip the lines by using our Remote Banking Services, including:
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Contactless payment options
- Surcharge-free ATMs
- Night Drop box (for deposits)
- Member Service Center & more
See our full range of services and solutions here.
Be aware that scammers are taking advantage of the uncertainty caused by COVID-19. Use caution with emails, texts or social media posts selling bogus products or asking for personal information.
- The Federal Trade Commission offers a Consumer Information site with additional things to watch for and more.
- With news of a vaccine on the horizon, expect related scams. If you get a call, text, email — or even someone knocking on your door — claiming they can get you early access to the vaccine, STOP. Don’t pay for a promise of vaccine access or share personal information. Click here to learn more.
- As a reminder: VCCU (or any financial institution) will never ask for your personal information in an email or on a phone call you did not initiate.
- Beware of gift card scams. Gift cards are a popular way for scammers to steal money from you. Gift cards are for gifts, not payments. Anyone who demands payment by gift card is always a scammer.