Esta comunicación incluye información importante.
Masks required at all VCCU branches
Effective Monday, August 23 face masks are required in branches regardless of vaccination status per the operating guidelines established by the County of Ventura. In addition:
- We suggest making appointments online for loans and new accounts to limit wait time in branch
- Depending on the type of service, phone appointments will continue to be made available to members who prefer to be helped remotely
- ATMs, Online and Mobile Banking services are highly encouraged to help minimize wait times
Regular Branch Hours
9 am – 5 pm Monday through Wednesday
9 am – 6 pm Thursday & Friday
9 am – 2 pm Saturday
Member Service Center HoursCall wait times may be delayed due to heavy call volume. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and strongly encourage the use of our Remote Banking services.
8 am - 5 pm Monday through Wednesday
8 am - 6 pm Thursday & Friday
9 am - 2 pm Saturday
We are committed to the well-being of our members, team members, and our communities during this ongoing pandemic. We continue to follow recommended protocols and our current requirements for physical distancing, face coverings, and frequent cleanings throughout the day.
Financial Assistance & ResourcesWe continue to stand ready to assist members with financial challenges that may result from missed work, business closures, medical expenses and more.
The IRS will pay half the total credit amount in advance monthly payments beginning July 15. You will claim the other half when you file your 2021 income tax return. These changes apply to tax year 2021 only.
For more details and to see if you qualify for advance Child Tax Credit payment, visit irs.gov.
*Please do not send any personal or sensitive account information through this this standard email as it is not secure.
Be aware that scammers are taking advantage of the uncertainty caused by COVID-19. Use caution with emails, texts or social media posts selling bogus products or asking for personal information.
- The Federal Trade Commission offers a Consumer Information site with additional things to watch for and more.
- With news of a vaccine, expect related scams. If you get a call, text, email — or even someone knocking on your door — claiming they can get you early access to the vaccine, STOP. Don’t pay for a promise of vaccine access or share personal information. Click here to learn more.
- Gift card scams. Gift cards are a popular way for scammers to steal money from you. Gift cards are for gifts, not payments. Anyone who demands payment by gift card is always a scammer.
- Bogus COVID vaccine survey. Scammers will send a survey by text or email and say they will send you a prize if you pay for the shipping fees. This is a SCAM to get your credit card or account information. Click here to learn more.
- As a reminder: VCCU (or any financial institution) will never ask for your personal information in an email or on a phone call you did not initiate.
Whether you have a check to deposit, need to transfer funds or apply for a loan, we have a remote solution for that. Stay safe at home and skip the lines by using our Remote Banking Services, including:
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Contactless payment options
- Surcharge-free ATMs
- Night Drop box (for deposits)
- Member Service Center & more
See our full range of services and solutions here.