Online Banking FAQs
For added security, you will be prompted to enter a one-time 6-digit code that will be sent to you via text, automated phone message or email.
Watch our quick video on How to Register through the Mobile Banking app.
- Account Number (Find it on your paper statement or your membership card)
- Primary Member's Social Security Number (last 4 digits)
- Primary Member's Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- YOU MUST click on the "Online Banking Terms and Conditions" link before you can type 'yes' to accept.
- For added security, you will be prompted to enter a one-time 6-digit code that will be sent to you via text, automated phone message or email.
After four unsuccessful sign in attempts you will be taken to the Unlock Online Banking screen. From there you can choose to unlock your account online by following the prompts on the screen, or call us at 805.477.4000 for assistance during our regular business hours.
Information you will need to unlock your account online:
- Answer your security question (1 of 3)
- Enter a one-time security passcode to be sent via text or automated phone message
Please Note: If you have forgotten both your Username and Password, you will need to contact us to reset your account.
- iPhone users can download the VCCU Mobile app from the Apple store.
- Android users can download the VCCU Banking app through the Google Play Store.
2FA requires an additional login credential beyond your username and password to verify your identity. When using the VCCU Mobile app and Online Banking, you will be asked to verify your identity with a one-time 6-digit verification passcode:
- At first Sign In
- On an unrecognized device
- If you do not select “Remember This Device”
- If you make changes to your account information or add Travel Notes
- Every 90 days
For more details, watch our short video on How to Update Your Personal Information.
- Balances over or under a certain dollar amount
- Loan payment due or past due
- When your electronic deposit comes through
- When someone has signed into your account
If your electronic statements are not showing up, click on the Payee Name and then click on Set up eBill link under Additional Actions and follow the prompts.You will need to enter your login credentials for the payee’s website and you must have access to the vendor’s website before the eBill can be added. If you do not have online access, click on the link shown and you will be directed to their site. For additional set up information, please click the View demo link located in the top right corner of the Payments screen.
*Data and other wireless charges may apply.