For added security, you will be prompted to enter a one-time 6-digit code that will be sent to you via text, automated phone message or email.
- Account Number (Find it on your paper statement or your membership card)
- Primary Member's Social Security Number (last 4 digits)
- Primary Member's Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- YOU MUST click on the "Online Banking Terms and Conditions" link before you can type 'yes' to accept.
- For added security, you will be prompted to enter a one-time 6-digit code that will be sent to you via text, automated phone message or email.
After four unsuccessful sign in attempts you will be taken to the Unlock Online Banking screen. From there you can choose to unlock your account online by following the prompts on the screen, or call us at 805.477.4000 for assistance during our regular business hours.
Information you will need to unlock your account online:
- Answer your security question (1 of 3)
- Enter a one-time 6-digit code to be sent via text or automated phone message for added security
Please Note: If you have forgotten both your Username and Password, you will need to contact us to reset your account.
If your electronic statements are not showing up, click on the Payee Name and then click on Set up eBill link under Additional Actions and follow the prompts.You will need to enter your login credentials for the payee’s website and you must have access to the vendor’s website before the eBill can be added. If you do not have online access, click on the link shown and you will be directed to their site. For additional set up information, please click the View demo link located in the top right corner of the Payments screen.
- From the Apple store, download the VCCU Mobile app. From the Google Play Store, download the VCCU Banking app.
- You will need to register on the Online Banking website before you will be able to log in to the new Mobile Banking platform. (Note: You will use the same username and password from Online Banking to sign into Mobile Banking.
*Data and other wireless charges may apply.