Whether you believe that the best things in life are free or that money makes the world go ’round, understanding your finances is crucial to living the life that’s right for you. That’s why VCCU offers a variety of FREE educational webinars to help you achieve your financial goals.
Living Trust and Estate Planning
The majority of Americans have no plan in place to preserve, manage and transfer their wealth upon death or incapacity. In California, if you die owning more than $50,000 in real property and $150,000 in personal property, whether you have a Will or not, your estate could be subject to the costs, delays and publicity of probate.
At this free webinar you will learn how to:
- Avoid the pitfalls of using joint ownership as a way to transfer property
- Choose the right person to make decisions for you in case of a medical emergency
- Nominate guardians and provide for minor children
- Distribute assets according to your wishes
- Establish a Living Trust to avoid probate
Living Trust and Estate Planning Schedule:
Register for one of our upcoming Living Trust and Estate Planning webinars below to receive an email notification with details of the Zoom meeting.
If you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss and design your Estate Plan, contact: Natalie Spiwak at 323.251.7059 or email@example.com.