The majority of Americans have no plan in place to preserve, manage and transfer their wealth upon death or incapacity. In California, if you die owning more than $50,000 in real property and $150,000 in personal property, whether you have a Will or not, your estate could be subject to the costs, delays and publicity of probate.
At this free webinar you will learn how to:
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- • Avoid the pitfalls of using joint ownership as a way to transfer property
- • Choose the right person to make decisions for you in case of a medical emergency
- • Nominate guardians and provide for minor children
- • Distribute assets according to your wishes
- • Establish a Living Trust to avoid probate
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm (PST)
Click Here to Register
Register and sign-up to receive an email notification with details of the Zoom meeting.
If you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss and design your Estate Plan, contact: Natalie Spiwak at 323.251.7059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.