At Ventura County Credit Union, we understand the difference that tailored financing and dedicated service can make for growing businesses. Since 1950, we have provided businesses in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties with attentive assistance and fitting financial solutions. Whether you run a small or mid-sized operation, we can give you the resources that your business needs to succeed.
Why Choose VCCU?
When you partner with VCCU, we work closely with you to help you achieve your goals. Instead of offering generic solutions, we invest time in understanding your specific requirements and objectives. To meet those needs, we offer business accounts and various business loans, including credit cards, lines of credit, and SBA financing.
Our experience and dedication can give your business the edge that it needs to compete. Our specialized Business Service Team focuses exclusively on identifying and providing the tools that will help your business thrive. We strive to build long-term partnerships, so you can always expect honest advice and personalized service.
Opening Your VCCU Business Account
Starting your partnership with VCCU is simple! We offer various business accounts, including checking, money market, and savings accounts. To get started, just visit one of our offices and bring paperwork to document your business. Be sure to bring your tax documents (EIN paperwork or filed tax returns) along with proof of business type:
- Sole Proprietor Fictitious Business Name Statement
- Business License/Sales Tax Certificate/Seller’s Permit (if applicable)
- Partnership Agreement
- Fictitious Business Name Statement (if applicable)
- Limited Liability Company Articles of Organization (Form LLC-1)
- Operating Agreement
- Corporation Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolution and Fictitious Business Name Statement (if applicable)
- Associations, Organization or Club Letter of Authorization on letterhead of governing organization signed by Officer of that Organization
- Non-Profit Organization Organization charter or bylaws; Articles of Incorporation, including Certification from Secretary of State; Corporate Resolution
Based on your business structure and objectives, we can help you identify the ideal type of account. During your visit, we can also advise you about other financial products that can benefit your business.
Contact Us Today
Don't put off securing the resources that your business needs to become more competitive and more profitable. To learn more about the business services at Ventura County Credit Union or open your business account, feel free to stop into any of our office locations in Ventura, Port Hueneme, Oxnard, RiverPark, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark, or Simi Valley. You can also call us directly at 805.477.4000.