Licensed Investment Sales Assistant, Thousand Oaks, CA
As a Sales Assistant, you become part of the credit union environment providing support to our Financial Advisor along with helping to build member relationships. The position is responsible for support and coordination of all activities related to client service, processing of paperwork and coordination of business development activities, as well as for a contribution to sales if appropriately licensed.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 6 and 63, (7, 65 or 66 preferred)
• Insurance licenses: life, accident, and health preferred
• Clean Background and CRD
• A minimum 2 years of experience in a support, sales, or administrative capacity, preferably in a financial service or sales environment
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• College Degree preferred Representatives are employed by and registered through CUSO Financial Services, LP (Member FINRA/SIPC).
We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, as well as fully supportive credit union staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP, click here
For immediate consideration please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=756114