Deposit your checks wherever, whenever!
No more waiting in line! With our Remote Check Deposit feature, you can deposit your checks from the comfort of home or wherever you may be. All you need is a smartphone or tablet and an internet connection.
To get started:
- Download the VCCU Banking App from the App Store or the Google Play Store
- Sign in using your Online Banking login
- Tap the menu icon and select Remote Deposit
- Follow the instructions on the screen to access mobile check deposit.
Important Changes to Remote Deposit Requirements
New regulations (Reg CC) governing checks deposited remotely through the Mobile Banking app are in place.
Ensure that your check is properly and legibly endorsed with your signature, account number and one of the following statements:
- For VCCU Mobile Deposit Only
- For VCCU RDC Only
- For Ventura County Credit Union Mobile Deposit Only
- For Ventura County Credit Union RDC Deposit Only
Endorsements on mobile deposits that DO NOT include one of the above statements on the back of the check will be rejected. A pre-printed statement or check box on the back of the check DOES NOT meet the requirements.
To insure a successful deposit, please keep the following in mind:
- Submit only items that are properly endorsed
- Make sure the image meets quality standards
- Avoid submitting duplicate items or re-submitting the same item unless asked to do so
- Provide accurate account information and double-check deposit amounts
- Securely retain each original check until you receive your monthly statement reflecting the deposit
Agreements and Disclosures
For more information, please see our Funds Availability Policy Disclosure and Remote Deposit Capture Agreement.
If you have questions about remote deposit or need assistance, please contact us.