Join us for our FREE SHRED EVENTS this April. VCCU Members are invited to bring up to two (medium sized) boxes/bags of personal papers for free, secure shredding and disposal.
- Saturday, April 27 from 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m
6026 Telephone Rd.
To help speed the process and ensure a seamless shred event, please keep in mind:
- Paper only. Plastic, metal, glass and cardboard boxes cannot be shredded.
- Bring up to two boxes/bags of shred per person.
- Secure on-site shredding takes longer, we appreciate your patience!
ID Theft Prevention Tips:
- Shred all pre-approved credit offers, account and financial documents.
- Review each of your credit reports annually.
- Leave your Social Security card at home.
To learn more about Identity Theft, download this FREE guide to Identity Theft Solutions by our partners at BALANCE.
Shredding and disposal services will be provided by Shred-it.